Workshop are typically limited to 6-8 participants for group dynamic and personal attention purposes.
As a result, if you see a workshop that you are interested in, but it is not scheduled, please feel free to contact me to discuss the possibility of scheduling one.
Living In Your Body:
An Exploration into Embodied Mindfulness
Do you get stuck in your head? (Don’t think too much about that!)
Are you interested in deeper connection to your Authentic Self and to others?
Or maybe because you love working on bodies, you’d love to be more embodied?
This 7-week Experiential Workshop will empower you with the knowledge and skills needed to get out of your head and into your body, deepening your awareness of self and improving your relationships with others.
In this workshop we will:
- Explore the fundamental skills of developing greater body awareness, which leads to greater emotional awareness.
- Learn body awareness skills to gain faster insights into why we are the way we are.
- Learn advanced somatic skills to influence mental and emotional states.
- Practice somatic mindfulness skills in a fun and cooperative way.
This somatic workshop utilizes individual guided practice, dyad and group exercises to explore practices of mindfulness and embodiment in a fun and cooperative way. It is an in-person workshop. It is limited to eight group members so that individual attention can be given as needed.
The Hold Me Tight Program:
Seven Conversations for Building Connection and Overcoming Conflict
Having Trouble Communicating With Your Partner?
Feeling Stuck In Arguments That Go Nowhere?
All couples have arguments, disagreements, and feel disappointed by the other. Our ability to discuss these moments either brings us closer together or pulls us apart.
This 8-week workshop will teach you how to have successful conversations and how to recognize where you and your partner get off track. It will also give you the skills to repair old wounds, protect their relationship from further injury, and work together towards a life time of love.
In this workshop we will:
- Discover why conversations fail.
- Build understanding by learning to identify the “raw spots” of an argument.
- Increase intimacy by learning how to uncover the deeper issues at play.
- Practice the skills necessary for managing conflict more effectively.
- Learn the skills necessary for forgiveness and building trust.
- Discuss how to create deeper emotional and sexual intimacy.
This communications workshop utilizes reading assignments from Sue Johnson’s book, lectures and Q&A on the concepts and skills, practice exercises with your partner, and group discussion to explore utilizing the skills. It is an in-person workshop. It is limited to eight group members so that individual attention can be given as needed.